Skin Session: Glow Like A Jack-O-Lantern Or Glisten Like A Turkey
Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is coming up, so it’s time to trade in the jack-o-lantern for a turkey leg. Instead of throwing that piece of orange artwork away, you could make a homemade mask for your face and hair. You will be glowing like a jack-o-lantern after you try this homemade spa treatment. Your face and hair will be getting an array of vitamins and antioxidants such as vitamin A, C, K, E, alpha and beta-carotene, and minerals like magnesium, and potassium. Pumpkina contain antioxidants which help rejuvenate your skin making it smooth and radiant. Vitamin A and C also helps hair growth. On top of these benefits, it unclogs pores, controls pimples, and hydrates your skin.
How to Make the Pumpkin Mask
- Cut your pumpkin into 2″ pieces.
- Place it in the oven for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. This will help make it easier to remove the skin of the pumpkin.
- Once it’s done baking, remove the skin and place it in a blender to purée. Also, add I table spoon of honey, and a cup of yogurt.
- When you’re done mixing the ingredients together you can use a soft paint brush to apply it to your face and hair. Optional: you can wear a shower cap to help your hair absorb all the nutrients.
- Leave the mask on your hair for 20 minutes before rinsing. This recipe will leave your skin and mane looking fabulous.