Makeup Look: Lips That Pop Using MAC’s “Girl About Town” & “Beet”
- Prep your skin with the ultra hydrating Embryolisse for dry skin, which acts a moisturizer and a primer.
- Apply your favorite foundation, mine is Make Up For Ever’s HD Foundation in N153.
- Conceal any dark spots and blemishes, here I’m using Kett in shade N3.
- With gently brush strokes apply your eyebrows. I used Tigi’s Eyeshadow in Chocolate to define my brows.
- On the lid apply Liar from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette with a fluffy brush to make your eyes twinkle.
- Swipe Blackheart onto your crease to give your eyes some dimension.
- Place Buzz in the middle of the eyelid to blend all the colors.
- Under your cheek bone apply a matte bronzer.
- On the apples of your cheeks dust a pink blush to give you a glow.
- Line and fill in your lips with MAC’s “Beet” to make it stay longer.
- Top off the look by applying MAC’s “Girl About Town” on you lips and pressed them together. Muah, youre all done. Now get ready to hit the town.
Posted in Look.